Friday, March 6, 2015

Free Workshops


MANAGING YOUR MONEY WHILE IN COLLEGE
As an advocate for reducing student loan debt, I am traveling throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia providing FREE workshops on “Managing Your Money While in College”.  I am offering 45-minute presentations on financial aid eligibility, spreading your financial aid through the semester, student loan borrowing the smart way, and repaying student loan debt through volunteerism.


Having worked in the higher education field in financial aid and scholarships offices for the past 10 years, I witness many college students overwhelmed with the high cost to pursue a degree; and the amount of student loan debt they will incur in just four (4) years.  I can relate to their dilemma having had to rely on student loans myself while pursuing my bachelor and current master’s degree.

If your school, college, university or group is interested in scheduling a workshop or having me attend your next event, contact me at missdcinternational@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment