Monday, March 16, 2015

Daisy Badge Camp - Respect Authority Petal

This past Saturday, Nation's Capital Girl Scout Troop #5466 held a Daisy Badge Camp to earn badges for Considerate & Caring, Respecting Authority and Making the World A Better Place.  An invitation was extended to me to be Guest Speaker to discuss "Respecting Authority."


    

                  


I especially enjoyed being with these little Daisy Girl Scouts and was overwhelmed with hugs from all.  I made sure to tell them that although I have a crown on, every girl has an invisible crown on their head and that ALL girls are princesses!  Thank you to Troop Leaders, Mrs. Germell Brown and Mrs. Faith Stewart for inviting me to such a wonderful program.  Being a former Girl Scout myself, I know firsthand how valuable the importance of sisterhood and
"girl power" means to every woman.



   
"Thank you, Miss Keia for gracing us and our Daisy Girl Scouts with your presence this past Saturday!  They had a ball and enjoyed meeting a Real Princess... their words. :) You are such an inspiration; May God continue to bless you richly!" - Germell Brown, Troop Leader 5466


“Helping those who give back, pay back!”
Keia Brown, Miss District of Columbia International 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment