Saturday, July 18, 2015

One Week Until Jacksonville Bound!


With only one week left until I leave for Jacksonville, I would like to take this time to thank all my sponsors and supporters throughout my journey this year!  I am overwhelmed with love from those who have reached out with kind words, motivation and support.  I am deeply humbled to represent the District of Columbia in the 2015 Miss International Pageant and pray that I make you proud!

Thank YOU to my Sponsors!

COMPANY SPONSORS

Menchie's of Pablo Creek Plaza- Fundraiser Host benefiting Florida nonprofit organization.
Miss Fit Gym - Free year membership and personal training at the best women's gym on the planet!

INDIVIDUAL DONORS
Morgan Aguirre
Christina Anderson
Erin Ard
Joey Bellon
Kevin Brown
Jacquelyn Cornish
Elaine Iseley
Shelley Sharkey (Miss Fit Owner)
Cynthia & Lawrence Tapp
Lakitta Wright

PARTNERSHIPS
American Heart Association of Greater Washington Region
Boys & Girls Clubs of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County
Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania
SponsorChange.Org and Co-Founder, Raymar Hampshire


And last but definitely not least, my Mother, Sharon "Momager" Brown!  Thank you for loving and supporting me throughout this journey.  It has been a fabulous 10 months of appearances, charity events, and travel opportunities!  I LOVE YOU.

Paying it forward,

Keia  Brown
Miss District of Columbia International 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment