Monday, January 4, 2016

My Winter Favs


This year, I was thankful to have two full weeks off of work (yeah to working in higher education) and use the time to unwind, relax and enjoy company.  I also took advantage of the sales and clearance discounts around the Christmas holiday.  

One of the items I asked for Christmas was a product to add to my Henri Bendel classic travel collection.  Excitedly, I unwrapped a brown and white signature box with the HB's Hanging Cosmetic Case!  Wit this addition, I match with my large  and small make-up case when I'm traveling.  The case is a coated canvas and includes five earring or ring enclosures.
http://www.henribendel.com/brown-white-hanging-cosmetic-case-27941863660193.html?cgid=travel_cosmetic&start=20
Thankfully, I finally have my very own Ninja Master Prep to conjure up some yummy smoothies for my breakfast and lunches on the go.  This fun new toy can easily make quick dishes used for healthy snacks or delicious desserts.


And finally, something that will accompany me and the extreme organizer I am.   I chose to treat myself to a new 2016-17 day planner that is fun and bright for the new year from Lilly Pultizer!
http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/sale/jumbo-agenda-scuba-to-cuba/c/265/8310.uts?swatchName=Turquoise+Scuba+To+Cuba+White 
Check in with me later this month for January/February Favs!

XoXo- Key

No comments:

Post a Comment