Friday, May 29, 2015

An Official DC Ladies Contributor!


This April I was afforded a wonderful opportunity to contribute to a blog, founded by a mother-daughter team in 2009 called The DC Ladies.  Shelley Kramm (@ShelleyKramm) & Sarah Kramm-Spund (@sckincharmcity) created a lifestyle website for women of the DMV (D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas) to address topics regarding health & wellness, finance, fashion, education, things to do in DC, and much more!

DC Ladies Founders: Shelley & Sarah

As an educator and financial spokesperson, I am thrilled to make a contribution to women of Washington D.C. on financial smarts and financial literacy.  My role as a #MoneyMatters Contributor allows me to contribute a monthly blog post to the website's efforts to educate, inspire and promote wellness to young ladies and women throughout the nation's capital.  A year ago, I would have never thought I would be a contributor for any website.  Today, I could not think of anything better than being a part of such an inspiring group of women, connecting others to the inside scoop of Washington D.C.  

First Blog Post with #TheDCLadies
To read my latest blog post, please visit: http://www.thedcladies.com/2015/05/18/graduating-college-seniors-loan-repayment-begins-in-6-months/


Please visit the website at www.thedcladies.com and register for our newsletter, or follow us on social media at @DCLadies.


Paying it forward,

Keia Brown
Miss District of Columbia International 2015


Photo Credits: Clay Spann Photography & The DC Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment