Monday, April 27, 2015

Miss International Trunk Show 2015


I attended the 2015 International Pageants Trunk Show & Photo shoot on Thursday, April 23rd in Dothan, Alabama.  The morning began with the royal treatment with hair and make-up application by the amazing Clay Spann.  I experienced a glamourous photo shoot session to complete my ad page and pageant magazine photos.  Ms. Terri Rubin accessorized my wardrobe and was so much fun to work with, as well as Clay Spann.  They make an extraordinary team!





My next appointment of the day was to work with Joey Rutherford of The Competitive Image, International Pageants Official Clothier.  Joey was instrumental in assisting me in finding my beautiful wardrobe, designed by the world renowned designer, Sherri Hill; with whom I also met at the event.  Needless to say, I am looking forward to revealing my new International wardrobe in July!


In the afternoon, I met with Suzy Bootz, Mrs. International 2012 and Pageant Coach to prepare for the personal interview.  After reading her book, "Creating Queens", I was inspired to meet her in person and found her to be a beautiful person, inside and out.  Suzy's words of wisdom and expertise has given me the tools and inspiration to enhance my pageant preparations.

Lastly, I had the extreme pleasure to work with Susan Bowtech of Bowtech Productions in the evening.  Susan is very engaging and has such a kind heart.  I had the opportunity to share my platform with her and design my magazine advertisement and platform page.

Being crowned by "Mr. Alabama," Clay Spann during my photo shoot :)

Thank you to Mary Richardson, the International Pageants System and all the wonderful sponsors for an unforgettable trunk show.  I had an amazing and inspirational week in Dothan, Alabama!


Keia Brown
Miss District of Columbia International 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment