Saturday, January 24, 2015

Miss Fit : Home of My Dream Fitness Body




The countdown begins for the 2015 Miss International Pageant with just six months till I am on-stage competing for the prestigious title!  While the International Pageant system focuses on platform and interview, which accounts for 40% of your total score; the physical fitness competition accounts for 20%.  Miss Fit is training me to get in the best shape of my life and I am pursuing a healthy lifestyle in which I can be proud of!

 The owner and manager of Miss Fit Gym, Shelley Sharkey has been so gracious to invite me in as a member of her women's gym. She has become my mentor, coach and friend!  

I am now a MISS FIT team member!

Shelley preparing for my workout.
MissFit is an amazing women's gym that eludes energy as soon as you walk into through the door.  The instructors, staff and members are a breath of fresh air; full of life, motivating and inspiring.  


MissFit offers personal & group training, as well as exhilarating group classes including: BLAST, CENTERGY, POWER, REV, YOGA,  ZUMBA and more.  For additional information, please visit website!  

www.missfitbaltimore.com 
"We inspire her through physical challenges that push boundary on what she thought was possible"- Miss Fit Manifesto

Keia Brown
Miss District of Columbia International 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment